Location: Balclutha, New Zealand
The Highway Lodge Motel is situated on Clyde Street (main street) towards the south end of Balclutha. Our motel accommodation is the closest to the start of the magnificent Catlins Coast and Southern Scenic Route.
Our accommodation is only a few minutes' stroll to the Balclutha town centre, hospital, arts centre and sporting facilities.
We are happy to offer advice on sightseeing and adventure excursions in and around The Catlins area.
Highway Lodge Motel is situated:
- 40-minute drive to Dunedin airport
- 60-minute drive to Dunedin
- 45-minute drive to Gore
- 2-hour drive to Invercargill
- 3-hour drive to Queenstown
- 3-minute walk to town centre
- Close to hospital, swimming pool, art centre, gymnasium, bowling club
- 5-minute drive to golf-course
- We are adjacent to a convenient Rosebank shopping centre
- Central to all restaurants
- After travelling for approximately 20 minutes you will discover the magnificent natural beauty of the coast – spectacular scenery, stunning views and an area rich with native wildlife